- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Campanile Hull - City Centre
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Near a train station, Campanile Hull - City Centre is in an area with good shopping. Hull New Theatre and Hull History Centre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit St. Stephen's Shopping Centre and Princess Quay Shopping Center. The Deep and Dinostar are also worth visiting.Visit our Hull travel guide
- Hull Truck Theatre - 4 min walk
- St. Stephen's Shopping Centre - 5 min walk
- Hull New Theatre - 11 min walk
- Hull History Centre - 11 min walk
- Ferens Art Gallery - 12 min walk
- Hull Paragon Interchange Station - 7 min walk
- Hull (HUY-Humberside) - 35 min drive
- Lamp - 1 min walk
- The Wellington Inn - 3 min walk
- The Yorkshireman - 4 min walk
- Star and Garter - 5 min walk
- Costa Coffee - 5 min walk
About this property
Campanile Hull - City Centre
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness