Overview of "Grand Large" apartment.
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Apartment, Private Bathroom, Sea View
About this area
This apartment is located in Hautot-sur-Mer. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Alabaster Coast and Bois des Moutiers, while Villa Perrotte and Saint-Nicolas d'Aliermont Clock Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hippodrome de Dieppe or Euro Dieppe Karting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like cycling.
- Golf de Dieppe-Pourville - 3 min drive
- Manoir d'Ango - 5 min drive
- Bois des Moutiers - 7 min drive
- Chateau de Dieppe - 11 min drive
- 19th August 1942 Memorial - 16 min drive
- Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Station - 11 min drive
- L'Aquilon - 3 min walk
- Les régates - 7 min walk
- Adèle - 8 min walk
- L'huitriere - 10 min walk
- La tarte Normande - 3 min drive
About this property
"Grand Large" apartment.
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve high chair.