- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of KANSUIRO
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room Type A
Room Type B
Room Type C
Room Type E
About this area
KANSUIRO is located in Hakone. Odawara Castle and Hakone Shrine are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hakone Gora Park and Lake Ashi. Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Mishima Sky Walk are also worth visiting.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History - 7 min drive
- Hakone Open Air Museum - 15 min drive
- Odawara Castle - 17 min drive
- Hakone Gora Park - 17 min drive
- Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 17 min drive
- Hakone Yumoto Station - 13 min walk
- Kowakidani Station - 14 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 132 min drive
- Craft&cafe ISAMIYA - 9 min walk
- 豆腐処 萩野 - 9 min walk
- はつ花 本店 - 9 min walk
- Go!Go!Wimpy - 11 min walk
- Isshintoiro - 11 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 5 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2700 for adults and JPY 2700 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- KANSUIRO Ryokan
- KANSUIRO Hakone
- KANSUIRO Ryokan Hakone
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Vegan food was excellent