Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Hadano, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the monuments, mountains and parks.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 34.3 mi (55.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hadano
- Adventures is one of the top activities, whereas Mt. Nabewari, Nanasawa Forest Park, and Kana Garden are favourite sights to visit
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Kongo-ji Temple, Ryokusuian, and Oyamaafuri Shrine
- The mountains and parks highlight the natural beauty, and Tawara Furusato Park, Tadano Togawa park, and Mt. Tonotake are several places worth visiting
Getting around Hadano
Hadano has plenty of options for transport. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Shibusawa station or Tsurumakionsen Station.
Staying in Hadano
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may enjoy Jinya Ryokan.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Jinya Ryokan with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Hadano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hadano is 38 millimetres