Search Hotels in Odawara
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Aug 2020
Visitors to Odawara are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, hot springs and spas. Top sights around the area include Hakone Hot Springs, Hakone Open Air Museum and Hakone Kowakien Yunessun.
- You'll find 267 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Hakone
- The closest major airport is in Oshima (OIM), 34.7 mi (55.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 40.8 mi (65.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Odawara
Cultural venues in the city include Suzuhiro Kamaboko Museum, Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History and Hotoku Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Odawara Castle, Odawara Catholic Church and Tombs of Hojo Ujimasa. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Tsujimura Botanical Garden, Odawara Wanpaku Land and Odawara Flower Garden.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Odawara. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Plum hostel - Amenities at this 2-star hostel include free WiFi and parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its room size and location.
- Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this resort. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Nebukawa can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room sofa bed.
- Toyoko Inn Odawara-eki Higashi-guchi - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Popular places to visit around the area include Hakone Hot Springs, located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city centre, and Hakone Open Air Museum, which is 6 mi (9.7 km) away.
Getting around Odawara
With so many choices for transport, exploring Odawara is simple. Make your way to Kamonomiya Station for metro transport. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Odawara Station.
Dressing for Odawara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- About 1159.30 millimetres of rain falls on Odawara each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Odawara?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Odawara, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Odawara?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Odawara?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Odawara?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Odawara?
Where's the best place to stay in Odawara to learn about local history?
What are some hotels with pools in Odawara?
Odawara Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Odawara by Star Rating
- Hotels near Odawara Airports
- Areas of Odawara
- Accommodation near Odawara Attractions
- More accommodation types in Odawara
- Choose Your Odawara Hotel Style
- Search Odawara Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Odawara
- Hotels Near Odawara, Hakone
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends