- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Wyndham Grand Awashima
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Suite with Balcony, 59sqm
Deluxe Suite with Balcony, 70sqm
Garden Suite with Terrace & Balcony, 70sqm
Garden Deluxe Suite with Wide Roof Terrace, 70sqm
Japanese & Western Suite with Balcony, 93sqm
Japanese Suite 315/316, 2wide Japanese Room, 93sqm
Japanese Suite Room 317, 2 Japanese Room, 70sqm
VIP Suite "Suruga" with Jetted bath & Wide Balcony, 128sqm
VIP Suite "Awashima" with Jetted bath & Wide Terrace, 190sqm
Corner Suite with Wide Living, 78sqm
About this area
Located in Numazu, Wyndham Grand Awashima is on the boardwalk. Mishima Sky Walk and Katsuragiyama Ropeway are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Awashima Marine Park and Izu-Mito Sea Paradise. Izu World Hawaiians and Numazu Deep Blue Aquarium are also worth visiting.Visit our Numazu travel guide
- Izu-Mito Sea Paradise - 2 min drive
- Katsuragiyama Ropeway - 4 min drive
- Izunagaoka Hot Spring - 6 min drive
- Ra Ra Ra Sun Beach - 10 min drive
- Numazu Deep Blue Aquarium - 10 min drive
- Izunagaoka station - 6 min drive
- Shizuoka (FSZ-Mt. Fuji - Shizuoka) - 79 min drive
- レストラン離宮 - 1 min walk
- 伊豆海 - 4 min walk
- いけすや - 10 min walk
- とさわや旅館 - 18 min walk
- 松月 - 19 min walk
About this property
Wyndham Grand Awashima
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4235 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The island is very interesting and the hotel itself is beautiful. Most notably, the staff is wonderful - Megumi Ogawason is an amazing concierge, Moon was amazing in all of the restaurants, the chefs were excellent, etc. The art in the hotel is very special, the onsen is beautiful, the food is great, and everyone is helpful and friendly. We couldn't get great views of Mount Fuji because of the weather and the pools on the island were closed, which was disappointing. Everything else was great!