- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Regency Jerai Hill Resort
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, Balcony
About this area
The Regency Jerai Hill Resort is located in Gurun. Local points of interest include Mount Jerai. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Gurun travel guide
- Mount Jerai - 8 min walk
- Aman Central - 71 min drive
- Kuala Kedah Fort - 91 min drive
- Gurney Plaza - 118 min drive
- Gurney Drive - 119 min drive
- Sungai Petani Station - 35 min drive
- Alor Setar (AOR-Sultan Abdul Halim) - 84 min drive
- Puncak Kedah — 1 min walk
About this property
The Regency Jerai Hill Resort
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overall, all are okay Need to improve: 1)the iron and ironing board need to be changed. 2)to provide buffet lunch and dinner instead of ala carte which the price are expensive