Overview of I Giardini di Marzo
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort House, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Guagnano, this holiday home is near the beach. Parco del Negroamaro Oil and Wine Museum and Forum Eventi are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Carrisiland Resort and Santuario di Santa Lucia.
- Leone de Castris Winery - 7 min drive
- Carrisiland Resort - 14 min drive
- Abbey of Santa Maria Cerrate - 19 min drive
- Nardo Technical Center - 23 min drive
- Torre Lapillo Beach - 24 min drive
- Guagnano Station - 13 min walk
- Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale) - 38 min drive
About this property
I Giardini di Marzo
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 60 per accommodation, per stay.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 15 per person, per week
- Utility surcharge: EUR 16 per accommodation per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.