- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Apartamentos Catedral Plaza 3000
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
About this area
Located in Granada's Central District neighbourhood, this apartment is in the city centre. Alhambra and Granada Cathedral are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mirador de San Nicolas and Generalife. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Plaza de Toros or Estadio Nuevo los Carmenes. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Granada travel guide
- Calle Gran Via de Colon - 1 min walk
- Calle Elvira - 2 min walk
- Granada Cathedral - 4 min walk
- Isabel la Catolica Plaza - 5 min walk
- Royal Chapel of Granada - 5 min walk
- Granada Station - 16 min walk
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) - 29 min drive
- Saint Germain - 1 min walk
- Maese Pío - 1 min walk
- El bar de Fede - 1 min walk
- La Loca de Gandoca - 1 min walk
- Entresuelo - 1 min walk
About this property
Apartamentos Catedral Plaza 3000
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: EUR 15 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - 15 EUROS LIMPIEZA OBLIGATORIA.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Nice location, but......
Apartment was easy to find, as I looked on Google maps the day before. Hotel staff were ok but could do with a course on customer service, payment is done when you check in, but created problems for me because I wanted to pay by American Express, due to a pathetic excuse, I was forced to pay by MasterCard, was given room key, but lady at desk, didn't tell me about wifi code, nor that to get in, you needed security code, which I later went down to ask. Room looked clean, but when I went to charge my mobile by a socket behind a sofa, to my amazement I found an open condom wrapper, and thought, they haven't cleaned room!!! Apart from that, Apartment was central, near all shops and tourist areas.
Pros: It was central to shops and tourist areas.
Cons: Need to clean room better.
Location: Close to all shops, and tourist areas.