- Church of Saint-Radegonde
- 4 min walk
- Impressionism Museum
- 6 min walk
- Au coin du Pain'tre Giverny
- 3 min walk
- Ancien Hotel Baudy
- 4 min walk
- Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley)
- 48 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Giverny, Le Jardin d'Eden is in a rural location and near the boardwalk. Impressionism Museum and Monet House Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Church of Saint-Radegonde and Maison du Temps Jadis. Don't miss Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny.
- Church of Saint-Radegonde - 4 min walk
- Impressionism Museum - 6 min walk
- Monet House Museum - 9 min walk
- Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny - 10 min walk
- Collegiale Notre-Dame de Vernon - 5 min drive
- Vernon-Giverny Station - 5 min drive
- Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley) - 48 min drive
- Au coin du Pain'tre Giverny - 3 min walk
- Ancien Hotel Baudy - 4 min walk
- Le Petit Giverny - 6 min walk
- Brasserie des Artistes - 7 min walk
- La Capucine - Salon de The - 7 min walk
About this property
Le Jardin d'Eden
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Le Jardin d'Eden Giverny
- Le Jardin d'Eden Guesthouse
- Le Jardin d'Eden Guesthouse Giverny
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A visit in keeping with the artistic location!
This is in an excellent position to visit Monet’s garden, it is a short walk (6 or 7 mins). The hosts were very friendly and accommodating, letting us leave our car in the drive on the check out day. They recommended local restaurants to visit, and we were served the most fabulous breakfast. Freshly squeezed orange juice, fruit platter, yoghurt, Italian ham, croissants, egg omelette, warm honey....just lovely. The host has an art studio and garden with plenty of interesting and creative pieces.