- Spacious brand new studio with high quality fittings and appliances-
- Stunning king size murphy bed (sleeps 2)
- Proof of stay for the registry office
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils and dishwasher
- fitness gym exclusive for residents
- Superfast internet with catchup TV
- 10 mins away from Mainstreet/Casemates/Airport
- 3 mins away from Estern Beach
- Situated close to the Gibraltar Airport
- The Hub building just recently completed in Sept. 2020
A fully equipped self catered studio apartment in the newly constructed building "The Hub" by Devils tower Road in Gibraltar. It's north facing and has a wonderful view towards the ocean and Gibraltar Airport. Located next to the Holiday Inn Express hotel, The Hub is a new modern fifteen storey tower with a communal gym.
The studio (26sqm) is open plan with a modern fitted kitchen (dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave/grill). The lounge area has a comfortable seating and a modern TV with fibre optic broadband internet connection. All UK TV Sky channels available with 14 days catch up tv on selected channels.
The studio has a king size murphy bed (1.5x2m). The apartment is situated behind Holiday Inn Express Hotel. The Hub was completed in September 2020.
If you are planning to get married in Gibraltar, We can provide a proof of stay for the registry office towards your application. We work directly with a licensed wedding planner - Rock Occasions who looks after bridal couple from paper works, bouquet, photography, celebration meals, wedding cake, coaches service, tour, witness etc.
From the Marriages & Civil Partnerships in Gibraltar Guidance Notes:
"Non-residents wishing to get married or enter into a civil partnership in Gibraltar must provide the Registrar with documentary evidence that they will be staying in Gibraltar, for at least one night, immediately prior to or, immediately after the ceremony."
Our apartment is fully registered with the local authority
Man-Ho at the Hub Gibraltar