Overview of Pier Sixty-six & Marina
Explore the area
About this area
Pier Sixty-six & Marina is located in Fort Lauderdale. Port Everglades and Jungle Queen Riverboat are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Las Olas Boulevard and The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Fort Lauderdale Stadium or Calder Casino and Race Course. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Pier 66 Marina - 3 min walk
- Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Port Everglades - 16 min walk
- Bahia Mar Marina - 2 min drive
- Jungle Queen Riverboat - 5 min drive
- Hollywood Station - 13 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Grille 66 & Bar - 4 min walk
- Shula Burger - 12 min walk
- Pei Wei Asian Bistro - 15 min walk
- Bravo Italiano - 16 min walk
- Starbucks - 16 min walk
About this property
Pier Sixty-six & Marina
Parking and public transport
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort