- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Apartment, 1 King Bed, Kitchen, Courtyard View
- Max people: 2Max adults: 2Max children: 1
1 King Bed
45 square metres m2 room with courtyard views
Layout – Living room, dining area and sitting area
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – Flat-screen TV, digital channels and iPod dock
Food & Drink – Kitchen with full-sized fridge/freezer, hob, microwave and dishwasherSleep – Premium bedding
Bathroom – Private bathroom, shower/bathtub combination, designer toiletries and a hairdryer
Practical – Washer/dryer, safe and iron/ironing board; rollaway/extra beds and free cots/infant beds available on request
Need to know – Weekly housekeeping
The average per-night price is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices include taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
Located in Farnborough, this apartment is in the business district and near the airport. Farnborough Air Sciences Trust Museum and Royal Army Physical Training Corps Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Kingsmead Shopping Centre and The Atrium. Birdworld and Go Ape at Bracknell are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the property's quiet location.Visit our Farnborough travel guide
- Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre - 15 min walk
- Farnham Castle - 10 min drive
- Guildford Cathedral - 15 min drive
- University of Surrey - 16 min drive
- Royal Military Academy Sandhurst - 17 min drive
- North Camp Station - 3 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 34 min drive
- Malacca - 4 min walk
- Landings - 6 min walk
- The Tea Shop Around The Corner - 6 min walk
- Aviator Sky Bar - 6 min walk
- Gurkha Palace - 7 min walk
About this property
SACO Farnborough - Reading Road
This Farnborough apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis.
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 22.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Contactless check-out is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for SACO Farnborough - Reading Road
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Everything was great, apart from the fact that 2 of the 3 radiators in the apartment weren't working on a really cold night but the building manager was very helpful and we were able to use the heater instead for the first night.