- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Staytel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Esbjerg, Staytel is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Wadden Sea National Park and Fano Beaches, while Esbjerg Musikhus and Fisheries and Maritime Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Blue Water Arena.Visit our Esbjerg travel guide
- Esbjerg Musikhus - 11 min walk
- Heerups Have - 11 min walk
- Water Tower (Vandtarn) - 12 min walk
- Zion Church - 8 min drive
- Blue Water Arena - 11 min drive
- Esbjerg Station - 8 min walk
- Esbjerg (EBJ) - 13 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: DKK 199 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: DKK 199 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Super godt og venlig vært.