Get an overview of this hotelTudor bed & breakfast in Diss with free parking
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in the historical district, this bed & breakfast is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Banham Zoo and within 16 mi (25 km) of Norfolk Tank Museum and Dad's Army Museum. Ixworth Abbey House and Wymondham Abbey are also within 20 mi (32 km).
A 24-hour front desk, a garden, and barbecue grills are available at this smoke-free bed & breakfast. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided.
All 11 rooms feature modern comforts like TVs with DVD players, along with free WiFi. Guests will also find coffee makers, free bottled water, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Strenneth GuesthouseAirfield Road Fersfield Diss England IP22 2FF
A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Tudor bed & breakfast also offers a terrace, barbecue grills, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Strenneth Guesthouse is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Free reception
- Year Built 1580
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The bed & breakfast offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 10 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 5.00 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Strenneth Guesthouse
- Strenneth Guesthouse B&B
- Strenneth Guesthouse B&B Diss
- Strenneth Guesthouse Diss
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.