- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- SM City Davao
- 13 min walk
- Davao Golf and Country Club
- 5 min drive
- Davao Museum
- 8 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Davao, RedDoorz Plus near SM Ecoland Davao is in the city centre. Davao Golf and Country Club and Davao Crocodile Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Crocodile Farm and Monfort Bat Sanctuary.
- SM City Davao - 13 min walk
- Davao Golf and Country Club - 5 min drive
- San Pedro Cathedral - 8 min drive
- Davao City Hall - 8 min drive
- Davao Museum - 8 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.) - 35 min drive
About this property
RedDoorz Plus near SM Ecoland Davao
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
- A mandatory towels fee is included in this property's rental rate; it will be displayed at the time of booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Reddoorz Plus Sm Ecoland Davao
- RedDoorz Plus near SM Ecoland Davao Davao
- RedDoorz Plus near SM Ecoland Davao Guesthouse
- RedDoorz Plus near SM Ecoland Davao Guesthouse Davao
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO RESERVATION IN THE SYSTEM!
The hotel itself was adequate. Red Doorz is an affiliation of independent lodgings, not a chain of owned hotels. This one, Al-Raddah Di was a Muslim oriented establishment, which is fine by me, however Hotels.com dropped the ball big-time, loosing my reservation from the system before I even arrived at the hotel. I reserved and paid for my room the same day for a quick trip to Davao from Cagayan De Oro. When I arrived and presented my printed out receipt, they HAD NO RECORD OF IT at the hotel. By my name or by confirmation number, nothing. I was dead tired from traveling all day, so when I was told I would need to I PAY FOR ROOM AGAIN, with agreement that the bill would be settled at check out in the morning, I went for it, just to get some sort of sleep. It was midnight and I had a 7am appointment. Morning arrived, and the hotel desk people had evidently found some evidence my reservation(same people were still on desk duty), and handed me a "paid" receipt for 970 pesos instead of the almost 1300p Hotels.com charged against my debit card. So I didn't actually have to pay twice. The desk folks suggested I take up the discrepancy of what Al-Raddah Di charged versus what I was billed with Hotels.com, it was not the establishments billing that created the issue. To me it's a waste of my time to try and get back a few bucks. You've been warned. Anyway, bottom line I would avoid all Red Doorz booking in The Philippines via Hotels.com ,they DO NOT have their S*&% together...