Excellent location for the piste and ski hire. Reasonably equipped but a few essentials missing. Ski locker too basic and does not encourage skiers to deboot.
Overview of Résidence Skimania Grand Bois Courchevel
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Space
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (27.8 à 28.4m2)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (31 à 37.1m2)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (40.6 à 42.7 m2)
About this area
Located in Courchevel, Résidence Skimania Grand Bois Courchevel is in the city centre. La Tania Ski Resort and Courchevel 1300 are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing, ski lifts and snowboarding.
- Courchevel 1300 - 17 min walk
- Tovets Ski Lift - 13 min drive
- Meribel Ski Resort - 22 min drive
- Courchevel 1850 - 29 min drive
- Courchevel 1550 - 65 min drive
- Notre-Dame-de-Briançon Station - 27 min drive
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 113 min drive
- Chrome bar - 1 min walk
- Les Marmottons - 1 min walk
- Snowfood - 1 min walk
- Ski Lodge - 1 min walk
- Le Taiga - 2 min walk
About this property
Résidence Skimania Grand Bois Courchevel
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 30 April, EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 June, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 31 August, EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 30 November, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 100 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Parties and events are allowed on site.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities