Set upon a gently sloping hill, the gorgeous Arillas Sea View Villa offers an unmatched stay for your time spent in Corfu. With picture-perfect panoramic views of the bay, coast and the Ionian Sea, relax, unwind and have fun in this hillside 3-bedroom villa!
Arillas Villa has been splashed with a warm, pastel coating covering the exterior walls of the house, reflective of the ambience guests will feel during their stay. The use of natural stone and wood, tiling, floor to ceiling patio doors and creative architectural designs such as archways, helps further add warmth and life to this villa, so it won’t be hard to get comfortable and familiar within its walls and grounds! The villa’s superb location affords visitors amazing vistas across the area and region, both indoors and out and affords privacy and quiet settings yet remains just a stone throw from a range of lively amenities and services!
The lounging areas indoors have been set out in an open plan layout, meaning everyone can get involved in a multitude of things to do, all the while remaining close together. This is handy when cooking or preparing meals as the fully equipped kitchen, which allows you to whip up a delicious meal from the fresh ingredients the island offers, sits just behind the cosy living area, so guests can relax before meals as they are cooking up or after meals to let the food digest! Finish evenings off with a movie on the television in this area and snuggle up with the entire family! Enjoy meals quickly in this room on the six-seater dining table. Dine alfresco, as this open-plan floor also offers access to the outdoor terrace with a dining table for six. Enjoy picturesque sunsets as you feast on traditional souvlaki! Opa!
Three bedrooms all sit on the same floor so guests can spend waking moments together, which is especially handy for families with children! The master bedroom offers a queen-size bed, whilst the remaining two offer twin beds in each room. The master bedroom and one of the guest bedrooms offer access to the terrace so you can sip your morning coffee or drink your nightcap to the awesome views provided from the villa! The master bedroom even has an en-suite bathroom, whilst the remaining two bedrooms share a bathroom!
Outdoors, breathe in the sight, smells and sounds of nature from this glorious cliffside villa! Surrounded by lush green hills mean you are in an exclusive and calming environment so kick back on sun-loungers! Jump straight into the private pool, built into the stone patio, which has been angled to provide shallow and deep ends, perfect for families! An expanse of lawn behind the pool allows families to relax or frolic barefoot on the grass, all the while the constant panoramic views afforded in this dwelling on continuous display! Corfu is home to many myths and legends with countless heroes and heroines reaching its shores and telling stories of its beauty! With the opportunity to experience the same idyllic settings, travellers fly and sail from far and wide to visit this heaven on earth. Naturally flush with rich and fertile lands, Corfu will impress with its natural beauty, offerings of shores and coastal scenes, delicious and fresh cuisine as well as a wide variety of things to do!
Arillas Sea View Villa sits in the north-west side of Corfu and as a result, sits just a few minutes from both the beach and tonnes to do! With a relaxed and friendly culture, coupled with Greece’s high values on presentation and hospitality, visitors can expect to be treated like royalty and satisfied in whatever they choose to do.
Immerse yourself on Arillas Beach for a day of fun in the sun the whole family can enjoy! Surrounded by rich groves of olive trees and forest, Arillas Beach offers visitors soft golden sands and shallow, clean, turquoise seas so sit back and bathe in the sun whilst you look across the enchanting sea or get into the water and dive, splash and play! The beach is not very busy, so you are sure to find some personal space for you and fellow beachgoers to have a truly wonderful and exclusive time and it also offers opportunities to voyage on the sea with pedalos, which are local peddle-boats and canoes! For even more beach-based fun, head over to Agios Georgios. This sublime beach offers the same standard of beauty as Arillas Beach but gives the added fun of water-sports, both motorised and non-motorised, as well as diving, snorkelling and exploration of reefs, caves and shipwrecks!
Around the beach and throughout Corfu, Tavernas help present an authentic and tasty experience with Greek cuisine. Dine on delicious meals made from the freshest ingredients, caught from the surrounding sea, grazed on the land or grown from the rich and fertile environment! Finish evenings off in Arillas Beach at any of the family-run tavernas that line its shores and sit along its promenade. Enjoy sunset views as you complete a day of sandy solace!
### The Villa
Arillas Sea View Villa is located in the homonym village, a lovely resort in the north-west of the island. With 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, it accommodates up to 6 people.
- Open-plan living room, dining area and kitchen
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace access
- Twin bedroom with terrace access
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Swimming pool with roman steps
- Sun loungers and parasols
- Manicured garden
- Veranda with seating area and stairs to pool area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Baby cot & high chair
- Bath amenities
- CD and DVD player
- Flat screen TV
- iPod docking station
- Iron & board
- Safety deposit box
- Washing machine
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Microwave Security deposit: Credit card details may be requested as guarantee Arrival time: 4pm to 11pm Departure time: 11am End of stay cleaning included?: Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit. Linen & towels included?: Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price. Energy costs included?: Yes, included in rental price. Internet access?: The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service. Minimum stay: 7 nights Changeover day: Flexible Pets welcome?: Not allowed Smoking Allowed?: Not permitted Tax: Tourist tax is included in the rental price Insurance: Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay. Other Ts and Cs: In Greece, the plumbing system is not designed to have paper and sanitary items flushed down the lavatory. In these cases a bathroom bin is provided. Other 2: Please note Arillas Villa is a complex of two identical villas, and at your arrival you may be allocated to whichever is available.