Overview of Hotel Ventura
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Hotel Ventura is located in Chile Chico. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake General Carrera and Lago Jeinimeni National Reserve.
- Casa de la Cultura - 9 min walk
- Cerro Bayo - 19 min drive
- Lago Jeinimeni National Reserve - 32 min drive
- Laguna Verde - 33 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 5 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Hosted evening meal: USD 12
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.