Overview of Period Ground Floor Apartment
Explore the area
About this property
Period Ground Floor Apartment
Enjoy everything Rochester has to offer! Spend your days discovering the surrounding area as there are many things to do nearby. Your home away from home gives you exclusive access to an entire apartment designed to allow you to live as a local.
As a self-catering apartment, you'll find everything you need for a perfect stay. The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge, a hob, an oven, a toaster, a kettle, a freezer and a microwave.
The apartment is a perfect place to relax and offers a television and WiFi internet access.
There is one large bedroom which contains 2 single beds. The bedroom has views over the River Medway through a large bay window.
There is a double sofa bed in the living room offering additional sleeping space.
There is one bathroom, which has a toilet and sink, a bath and a walk-in shower.
Linen, towels, essential toiletries and an iron are all included to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out is 11am.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- There are on-site parking facilities available at the property.
- A washing machine is included for your use.
- Pets are not allowed at the property.
- Internet access
Food and drink
- 1 bedroom
- Bed sheets provided
- Sofa bed
- 1 bathroom
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Sleeps 4
- Unit size: 764 sq ft (71 sq m)
- Property does not allow children
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Property is also known as
About this area
- Brook Theatre - 8 min walk
- Fort Amherst - 12 min walk
- Chatham Naval Memorial - 15 min walk
- Restoration House - 16 min walk
- Historic Dockyard Chatham - 17 min walk
- Chatham Station - 5 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 57 min drive
- Selale Restaurant - 3 min walk
- Orchid Garden - 3 min walk
- Monsoon Valley - 4 min walk
- Trattoria Marcella - 5 min walk
- Britannia Bar Cafe - 5 min walk