- Charleston Visitor Center
- 6 min walk
- Charleston Music Hall
- 7 min walk
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- 3 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Charleston's Historic Charleston neighbourhood, this apartment is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Waterfront Park and Charleston Waterfront Park, while Charleston Music Hall and Patriots Point are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center, and consider making time for South Carolina Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Charleston Visitor Center - 6 min walk
- Charleston Music Hall - 7 min walk
- Marion Square - 8 min walk
- College of Charleston - 8 min walk
- Medical University of South Carolina - 12 min walk
- Charleston Station - 15 min drive
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Einstein Bros. Bagels - 3 min walk
- Stella's - 4 min walk
- Kudu Coffee and Craft Beer - 4 min walk
- Virginia's on King - 5 min walk
- Osteria La Bottiglia - 5 min walk
About this property
The Drayton Suite, a Luxury Condo on King Street
Walk Away Stays
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- The Drayton Suite, A On King
- The Drayton Suite, a Luxury Condo on King Street Apartment
- The Drayton Suite, a Luxury Condo on King Street Charleston