Overview of Paarl Boutique Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Business Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room, Ensuite
Basic Double Room Single Use, Garden View
About this area
Paarl Boutique Hotel is located in Cape Winelands. Laborie Wine Farm and Nederburg Wines are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cape Floral Region Protected Areas and Paarl Mountain Local Nature Reserve. Travelling with kids? Consider Butterfly World Tropical Garden and Boschendal. Kayaking and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with skydiving and ecotours nearby.Visit our Paarl travel guide
- Laborie Wine Farm - 12 min drive
- KWV Wine Emporium - 13 min drive
- Paarl Mountain Local Nature Reserve - 18 min drive
- Afrikaans Language Monument - 18 min drive
- Paarl Rock - 27 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 49 min drive
About this property
Paarl Boutique Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.