Overview of "House of Olives"
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Pinocchio Park - 13 min drive
- Oak Tree of Pinocchio - 13 min drive
- Villa Mansi - 15 min drive
- Campo di Marte Hospital - 18 min drive
- Ponte della Maddalena - 38 min drive
- Borgo a Buggiano Station - 15 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 59 min drive
- Il Ristoro della Fattoria di Petrognano - 4 min walk
- Villa Garzoni - 6 min drive
- Osteria del Gambero Rosso - 7 min drive
- I Diavoletti - 7 min drive
- I Tre Angeli - 10 min drive
About this property
"House of Olives"
It is 14 km from Lucca, 38 km from Pisa, 40 Km from the beaches of Versilia., Castel new Garfagnana 50Km
The City of Florence is 70km, and is also accessible by train, the station of Pescia which is 7 km away, while Siena and San Gimignano 80 km from our house.
Other places to visit, Park of Pinocchio in Collodi 4km from the house.
Not to forget a great architectural work "The Devil's Bridge" in Borgo a Mozzano.
You can enjoy a great relaxation, lying down in the garden or in the shade of a porch.
And 'possible to eat outside, enjoying the delights of Tuscany (excellent oil, olives and wine from our own production) with breathtaking, offering our house on the plain predominant Lucchese.
The house is on two floors offering 4 beds +1 (sofa bed).
On the ground floor there is a spacious kitchen with hob, along with the oven, a wood stove and a fireplace that warms the whole room, with a table of handmade wood that can accommodate up to 8 people, and a sofa bed in the dining room.
In addition we are equipped with a TV, DVD player, and a small closet.
Upstairs is the master bedroom, with a double bed and two bunk beds. And in the end a bathroom with a sink, shower, didet, and toilet.
The entire property is well fenced, and also features a barbecue and a garden where you can to play for their children safe and private parking.
For fans of mountain biking, and trekking, there are several paths to practice for the various specialties, linking the plain of Lucca to the plateau Pizzorne.
One of these paths in the 200m from our house.
Bathrooms include a shower and hairdryers. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board.
- WiFi available
Parking and transport
- On-site parking
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- 1 bedroom
- Bed sheets provided
- 1 bathroom
- Towels provided
- Dining room
- DVD player
- No pets allowed
- If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- In a rural location
Things to do
- Mountain biking nearby
- Winery tours nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Cycling nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Unit size: 538 sq ft (50 sq m)