- North Cornwall Museum
- 7 min drive
- Bowood Park Golf Course
- 9 min drive
- Peckish Fish and Chips
- 6 min drive
- Darlington Inn
- 6 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Camelford, this cottage is next to a golf course. Tintagel Castle and Tintagel Methodist Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Buckator Beach and The Strangles Beach. Merlins Cave and Trethorne Leisure Park are also worth visiting.
- North Cornwall Museum - 7 min drive
- Bowood Park Golf Course - 9 min drive
- Museum of Witchcraft - 15 min drive
- St Nectan's Glen - 15 min drive
- Rocky Valley - 16 min drive
- Bodmin Parkway Station - 36 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 42 min drive
- Peckish Fish and Chips - 6 min drive
- Darlington Inn - 6 min drive
- The Bettle and Chisel - 10 min drive
- Napoleon Inn - 13 min drive
- The Mill House - 13 min drive
About this property
Treval Lodge No 40
Parking and transport
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Treval Lodge No 40 Cottage
- Treval Lodge No 40 Camelford
- Treval Lodge No 40 Cottage Camelford