Overview of Skylark Studio
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Camelford, this cottage is in a rural location and next to a golf course. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Trebarwith Beach and Bossiney Haven Beach, while North Cornwall Museum and Cornwall at War Museum are cultural highlights. Merlins Cave and Pinsla Garden and Nursery are also worth visiting.Visit our Camelford travel guide
- North Cornwall Museum - 5 min drive
- Bowood Park Golf Course - 7 min drive
- St Nectan's Glen - 17 min drive
- Tintagel Methodist Church - 17 min drive
- Rocky Valley - 19 min drive
- Bodmin Parkway Station - 33 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 37 min drive
- Darlington Inn - 5 min drive
- Peckish Fish and Chips - 5 min drive
- The St Tudy Inn - 11 min drive
- The Bettle and Chisel - 11 min drive
- The Cornish Arms - 11 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Skylark Studio Cottage
- Skylark Studio Camelford
- Skylark Studio Cottage Camelford