- Bowood Park Golf Course
- 3 min walk
- King Arthur's Great Halls
- 11 min drive
- Darlington Inn
- 19 min walk
- Peckish Fish and Chips
- 3 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Camelford, this cottage is in a rural location. Tintagel Castle and Tintagel Visitors Centre are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Merlins Cave and Pinsla Garden and Nursery. Trethorne Leisure Park and Lanhydrock are also worth visiting.
- Bowood Park Golf Course - 3 min walk
- King Arthur's Great Halls - 11 min drive
- Tintagel Old Post Office - 11 min drive
- Tintagel Toy Museum - 11 min drive
- St Nectan's Glen - 13 min drive
- Bodmin Parkway Station - 31 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 35 min drive
- Darlington Inn - 19 min walk
- Peckish Fish and Chips - 3 min drive
- The Bettle and Chisel - 8 min drive
- The St Tudy Inn - 9 min drive
- The Cornish Arms - 10 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Bluebell Cottage Cottage
- Bluebell Cottage Camelford
- Bluebell Cottage Cottage Camelford