Driving up to the hotel I thought it had closed down, gardens have not been serviced for ages. We had two rooms of which one had three squashed flies on the wall, no towels and a dirty shower. The other room stank of smoke when it was opened, no toilet paper, no coffee cups, coffee, tea and sugar sachets scattered on a table not in a holder, empty water bottles and a sock under the one bed, epoxy glue blobs covering the cracks in the bath and a shower head pipe that was to short to reach the shower head hook on the wall. At 3am a group of people came from a party and decided to continue their party in the courtyard where all the room doors lead too, so we had no sleep from then on. I have now learnt the value of reading reviews before paying for accommodation. It is vital.