Overview of St Aubyns Guest House
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
St Aubyns Guest House is located in Burnham-on-Sea. Admiral Blake Museum and Coleridge Cottage are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cheddar Gorge and Mendip Hills. Brean Leisure Park and Animal Farm Adventure Park are also worth visiting.
- Burnham and Berrow Golf Club - 18 min walk
- Brean Splash Waterpark - 8 min drive
- Brean Leisure Park - 10 min drive
- Rich's Farmhouse Cider - 10 min drive
- Brean Golf Club - 11 min drive
- Highbridge & Burnham Station - 11 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 34 min drive
About this property
St Aubyns Guest House
Parking and public transport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.