1) The balcony and stunning views from the room
2) Gent that served breakfast on Tues 30 & Weds 31 August
3) Kids play area
1) Check-in. We arrived an hour early, they weren’t ready which is fair enough but didn’t offer to look after our bags. We then went back an hour after check-in time & they were still not prepared as they did not have the check-in paperwork printed. Check-in took over 15 minutes!
2) Staff. Except for the gent mentioned above all other staff we dealt with were rude with one female staff member saying, after we had been waiting 10 minutes from 08:05 on our first morning for breakfast not knowing the drill & no-one was about so when someone did come out I asked if we were early and her reply was ‘No, we start breakfast at 8am, I was prepping breakfast & cant see through walls!’ - a totally uncalled for comment & if you start at 8am then have staff available to greet guests on arrival!
3) Restaurant. We ate in the Sunset restaurant one evening & dinner took nearly an hour to arrive & was nothing special with no apology.
4) The Room. Practically everything in our room needed fixing or tightening - clock didn’t work, toilet holder was loose, tap was loose, toilet seat was loose, lampshades sat wonky on lamps, fitted sheets didn’t fit, plug cover in shower loose which then exposed a sharp plug hole! Patio doors required some brute force to get both open (with no help from staff again may I add).