Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Spring Hill aparthotel in Brisbane Central Business District, walk to Queen Street Mall
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Brisbane Central Business District, this aparthotel is within a 10-minute walk of King Edward Park and Queen Street Mall. Roma Street Parkland and Suncorp Stadium are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free aparthotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a rooftop terrace, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 149 apartments have LCD TVs with cable channels and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include balconies, pillowtop beds, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments
The aparthotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 237 square feet (22 square meters). This Spring Hill aparthotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 22
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 2002
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 237
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( AUD 9.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Cash deposit: AUD 200 per stay for guests under 18 years old staying between 1 January - 31 December
- Breakage deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 19.9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Astor Metropole
- Best Western Astor
- Best Western Astor Metropole
- Best Western Astor Metropole Apartments
- Best Western Astor Metropole Apartments Spring Hill
- Best Western Astor Metropole Spring Hill
- Best Western Metropole
- Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments Spring Hill
- Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.