Search Hotels in Bognor Regis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Bognor Regis
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Bognor Regis, which is also known for its beaches and bars. Welcoming and cosy, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Around the area, top sights include Pallant House Gallery, Chichester Cathedral and Fishbourne Roman Palace.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Bognor Regis
- The closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 31.7 mi (51.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bognor Regis
A couple of favourite places to visit are Picturedrome and Barnham Windmill. Additionally, in the area you'll find Pallant House Gallery and Chichester Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bognor Regis. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Aldwick Rooms & Restaurant - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Trevali Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Best Western Beachcroft Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Fishbourne Roman Palace, 6.6 mi/10.7 km from the heart of the city, and Arundel Castle and Gardens, which is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) away.
Getting around Bognor Regis
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bognor Regis Station or Eastergate Barnham Station. Bognor Regis may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bognor Regis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Bognor Regis each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bognor Regis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bognor Regis, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Bognor Regis?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Bognor Regis?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Bognor Regis?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Bognor Regis?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Bognor Regis?
Bognor Regis Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bognor Regis by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bognor Regis Airports
- Accommodation near Bognor Regis Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bognor Regis
- Choose Your Bognor Regis Hotel Style
- Search Bognor Regis Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bognor Regis
- Hotels Near Bognor Regis, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends