Search Hotels in Bembridge
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 19 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 17 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 6 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 19 Sep 2019
Visitors to Bembridge are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and seaside. Top sights around the area include Gunwharf Quays, Spinnaker Tower and Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodation options in Bembridge
- The closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 22 mi (35.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bembridge
Notable city landmarks like Bembridge Windmill and Bembridge Lifeboat Station might be worth a visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Gunwharf Quays and Spinnaker Tower.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bembridge. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mulberry Cottage B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- The Spinnaker - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this inn. This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free parking.
- The Pilot Boat Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room coffee machine. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, 8.1 mi/13 km from the heart of the city, and Fishbourne Roman Palace, which is 16.2 mi/26.1 km away.
Dressing for Bembridge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Bembridge is 27 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bembridge?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bembridge, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Bembridge?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bembridge?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Bembridge?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Bembridge?
What's the best hotel in Bembridge to learn about local history?
Bembridge Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bembridge by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bembridge Airports
- Accommodation near Bembridge Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bembridge
- Choose Your Bembridge Hotel Style
- Search Bembridge Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bembridge
- Hotels Near Bembridge, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends