Have the ultimate North Georgia mountain retreat by staying at 'Little Rock Creek Cabin,' a 1-bed, 1-bath Cherry Log vacation rental cabin. This authentic home is newly renovated, featuring strong attention to detail and a very intimate, cozy layout, making it perfect for couples seeking a romantic getaway or a group of 3 looking to explore the region. Surrounded by lush Chattahoochee National Forest, this genuine log cabin is conveniently located just a short drive from Blue Ridge and Ellijay!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Non-Pullout Couch | Additional Sleeping: Twin Air Mattress
Here you’ll find all the essential comforts of home and modern amenities you need to enjoy the peace and quiet of northern Georgia's natural beauty! 'Little Rock Creek Cabin' sits on a secluded, wooded lot just steps from Little Rock Creek.
Cathedral log ceilings lend to spacious comfort, while rustic mountain-themed decor further enhancing the log cabin feel of the home. Lounge by the crackling fire indoors while watching the flat-screen TV!
The fully equipped kitchen is complete with all the necessary cooking essentials and boasts updated stainless steel appliances. Sit down at the 3-person dining table and share highlights from the day.
Look forward to unwinding on the porch in the backyard as you listen to the soothing sounds of the nearby babbling creek or sipping wine under the stars. Dine al fresco using the gas grill and roast marshmallows around the fire pit!
-- THE LOCATION --
From this rustic log home, you'll have easy access to a variety of notable area attractions! The historic towns of Blue Ridge and Ellijay are both within 10 minutes of 'Little Rock Creek Cabin.'
Downtown Blue Ridge has become known for its magnificent art galleries, specialty shops, and new up-and-coming restaurants adding a little nightlife to the area! Blue Ridge's Swan Drive-in is one of 3 remaining drive-in movie theaters in Georgia and definitely worth a visit!
Outdoor enthusiasts will adore hiking along the nearby Benton MacKaye Trail and Appalachian Trail, or exploring the immense natural beauty of Amicalola Falls State Park.
White water rafting is a popular adrenaline-filled activity in the area, along with tubing down the Toccoa River. You'll also find excellent trout fishing close by in many stocked streams and rivers.
For a fun outing, take a ride on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, which begins its journey at the historic Blue Ridge Depot and winds its way along the Toccoa River to McCaysville.
Be sure to stop by Mercier Orchards, the largest apple orchard in the southeast and home to the best fried apple pie anywhere. In addition, the region offers numerous terrific wineries, perfect for a leisurely day of wine tasting.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, air conditioning, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, rustic setting in Rich Mountain surrounded by the lush National Forest with easy access to the historic towns of Blue Ridge and Ellijay, hiking trails, white water rafting, fishing, Mercier Orchards, and numerous other exciting attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (~95 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the queen bed, but an additional 1 guest is permitted to sleep on the non-pullout couch in the living room or a provided twin air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 3
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in