Overview of Gite Mon jardin du Bas Bugey
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Villa, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Belley, this cottage is in a rural location. Domaine Monin and La Caveau Bugiste are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Bourget and Marais de Lavours National Nature Reserve.Visit our Belley travel guide
- Office of Tourism Belley Bas-Bugey - 8 min drive
- Cascade de Glandieu - 16 min drive
- Domaine Monin - 20 min drive
- La Caveau Bugiste - 20 min drive
- Office of Tourism of Lhuis - 27 min drive
- Virieu-le-Grand Belley Station - 18 min drive
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 58 min drive
- Café du Commerce - 5 min drive
- Brasserie des Terreaux - 5 min drive
- Le Bouchon - 5 min drive
- Le Mekong - 5 min drive
- Chez Steff - 5 min drive
About this property
Gite Mon jardin du Bas Bugey
Parking and transport
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 500 per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 40 per accommodation, per stay. Deposit is payable by wire transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.