Overview of West Pennicknold Barn
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Cottage, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Beaworthy, this cottage is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at North Devon Coast and RHS Garden Rosemoor, while Barometer World and The Plough Arts Centre are cultural highlights. The Gnome Reserve and Wildflower Garden and The Milky Way Adventure Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Beaworthy travel guide
- Dragon Archery Centre - 18 min drive
- RHS Garden Rosemoor - 22 min drive
- Winsford Walled Garden - 22 min drive
- Barometer World - 23 min drive
- The Plough Arts Centre - 28 min drive
- Umberleigh Station - 34 min drive
- Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Thatcher's Bar and Restaurant - 12 min drive
- The Laurels - 19 min drive
- Garden Restaurant - 22 min drive
About this property
West Pennicknold Barn
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- A damage deposit of GBP 200 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve high chair. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.