- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Caravan Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Amman, Caravan Hotel is in the historical district and near the airport. Notable landmarks in the area include King Abdullah I Mosque and The Boulevard, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Jordan Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at King Hussain Sports City or International Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Amman travel guide
- Coptic Orthodox Church - 1 min walk
- King Abdullah I Mosque - 2 min walk
- Grand Cinema - 6 min walk
- Al Abdali Mall - 11 min walk
- The Boulevard - 13 min walk
- Amman (AMM-Queen Alia Intl.) - 48 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JOD 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JOD 25.00 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities