Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Non Refundable
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds - Non Refundable
- Two Twin Beds
Stratford-upon-Avon eco-friendly hotel near Shakespeare Monument
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Shakespeare Monument, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, and Swan Theatre. Also nearby are Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Guild Chapel.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Grosvenor Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 969 square feet (90 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Best Western Grosvenor Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 969
- Business services
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Year Built 1832
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 90
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Garden Room - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.