Availability: Les Jardins de Ramel
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Family-friendly ski residence with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Within easy reach of the slopes, this Bagneres-de-Luchon residence is in the mountains, just minutes from Luchon Golf Club and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Col de Peyresourde and Lago de Creguena.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Les Jardins de Ramel include ski storage and ski passes.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Les Jardins de Ramel Amenities
Les Jardins de Ramel helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the residence's bar.
The residence offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2007
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Les Jardins de Ramel has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Les Jardins de Ramel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 6 PM; Saturday hours are 8 AM to 8 PM; Sunday hours are 9 AM to noon and 2 PM to 5 PM.
Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours should contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 5 per person, per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 37.00 per apartment (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 16 per night