Book your room at Pavillon Opera Bourse
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Smart Paris hotel close to Boulevard Haussmann
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Near the Bourse
In a lively nightlife district near the Grands Boulevards Metro station, this Paris hotel is 300 metres from the Haussmann department stores, and two blocks from the Bourse finance district.
Staff at Pavillon Opéra Bourse are available 24 hours a day to help guests make dinner reservations or book tickets for shows, and to arrange for dry cleaning and in-room childcare.
All 35 rooms are decorated in an African-safari theme, with animal-print fabrics, blue-stained wood furniture, and ceramic-tiled bathrooms; rooms have flat-panel TVs and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pavillon Opera Bourse
At your hotel
The Pavillon Opéra Bourse is set in a lively nightlife district near the Grands Boulevards metro station, close to the Haussmann department stores, Opéra Garnier, and the Bourse finance district. A round-trip airport shuttle (surcharge) can be arranged on request.
A small lounge area in the lobby has a bar with complimentary newspapers and magazines. A continental breakfast buffet is served in the dining room (surcharge), and room service is available from menus provided by local restaurants for lunch and dinner. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and guestrooms (surcharge), and guests can also use a computer station with Internet access at a companion hotel next door (surcharge).
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 35
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 4.50 EUR per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4.50 EUR per hour )
In your room
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Eat and drink
The hotel serves a Continental breakfast buffet in the dining room (surcharge), but does not have its own restaurant. A room-service menu from local restaurants is available, and there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Carré des Feuillants
The fine print for Pavillon Opera Bourse
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per room, per night
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.