Book your room at Pavillon Italie
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Classic Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Hotel with a bar/lounge, in Le Kremlin-Bicetre (Gare d'Austerlitz - Place d'Italie)
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Le Kremlin-Bicetre (Gare d'Austerlitz - Place d'Italie), close to Parc Montsouris, Jardin des Plantes, and Grande Galerie de l'Evolution. Also nearby are Maison des Examens and National Library.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Pavillon Italie provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), premium bedding, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters) include conference space. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Pavillon Italie has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 5
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1990
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night