Availability: Heythrop Park Hotel
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Single Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Victorian hotel in Chipping Norton with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in a rural location, this spa hotel is close to Chipping Norton Golf Club. Area attractions also include Rollright Stones.
In addition to a restaurant, Heythrop Park Hotel features a golf course. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and desks; rooms also include complimentary newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Heythrop Park Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Heythrop Park Hotel features a golf course and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 25 meeting rooms are available. This Victorian hotel also offers a health club, a steam room, and spa services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Heythrop Park Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tennis on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1800
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Golf course on site
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Terrace Restaurant - Overlooking the golf course and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including a health club. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Pilates classes on site
The onsite spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
Heythrop Park Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests staying in annexe rooms and Main House rooms should check in at the Main House front entrance.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Deal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.