Availability: Riad Dar Khmissa
Standard Room (Sinne)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room (Moucharabiah)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room (Azul)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room (Indigo)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple Room (Sepia)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple Room (Carmin)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Riad in Marrakech (Medina) near Djemaa el Fna
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This riad is located in Marrakech (Medina), close to Museum of Moroccan Arts, Djemaa el Fna, and El Badi Palace. Also nearby are Dar Si Said Museum and Saadian Tombs.
In addition to a restaurant, Riad Dar Khmissa features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and dry cleaning/laundry services.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning. Other amenities include climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Riad Dar Khmissa Amenities
The riad offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This Marrakech riad also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
Riad Dar Khmissa has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Traditional Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Riad Dar Khmissa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 12:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 33 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: MAD 33 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: MAD 150 (one way)
- Resort fee: MAD 33 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Partner property pool access
- Laundry facilities
- Lending library access
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 15 per vehicle
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.