Availability: The Traddock
4-star Georgian inn with a restaurant in Lancaster (Austwick)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly inn is located in Lancaster (Austwick), close to Yorkshire Dales Falconry and Conservation Centre and Ingleborough Cave. Area attractions also include Ingleborough National Nature Reserve and Settle Victoria Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, The Traddock features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and free self parking.
In addition to LCD televisions with digital channels, guestrooms include fireplaces. Bathrooms come with bathtubs or showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Traddock Amenities
The inn offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 125 square feet (12 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Georgian inn also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Traddock is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1740
- Conference space size (feet) - 125
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The Traddock Restuarant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
The Traddock Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 5 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.