Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Historic Dublin hotel with restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Facing Dublin Castle
Situated opposite Dublin Castle and City Hall, this historic hotel is a two-minute walk from the cafés and nightspots of lively Temple Bar and 10 minutes from Grafton Street shops.
The Arlington Hotel, Temple Bar features a bar, and a restaurant serving international cuisine; a conference room accommodating 25 people is also available.
Premium TV channels
Guestrooms feature contemporary decor with desks, satellite TV channels, voice mail, trouser presses, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Legends at The Arlington Hotel, Temple Bar, serves breakfast (surcharge), and the lounge is open for lunchtime snacks and evening meals. A conference room on the first floor overlooks the City Hall and has views of Trinity College. It can accommodate up to 25 people. The hotel offers wired internet access in public areas (surcharge). Parking is available nearby at discounted rates.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
Legends Restaurant - This smoke-free restaurant is open just for breakfast (surcharge), lunch, and dinner. Irish dancing show nightly.
Legends Bar - The lounge is open throughout the day and serves steaks, sandwiches, and bar snacks. There is street access, and the clientele is a mix of locals and hotel guests. Guests can enjoy the nightly Irish dancing show. Features unique tables where guests can actually learn how to pour their own pint, as well one of the largest collections of miniature bottles in Europe.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.40 per night
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland
Fáilte Ireland assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.