Book your room at Second Home Cusco
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, PatioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Bed & breakfast with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This bed & breakfast is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), near the airport, Pre-Columbian Art Museum, San Blas Church, and Hatunrumiyoc. Also nearby are Museum of Religious Art and Inca Museum.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. Second Home Cusco also features a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, a restaurant, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests (available on request). This Cusco bed & breakfast also offers multilingual staff, express check-in, and express check-out.
Second Home Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation - pickup (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1912
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Dinning Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
The fine print for Second Home Cusco
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 18 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 67,18 per night
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.