Book your room at Second Home Cusco
3.5-star Cusco bed & breakfast in Cusco Historic Center with free breakfast
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this bed & breakfast is within a 5-minute walk of San Blas Church, Pre-Columbian Art Museum, and Hatunrumiyoc. Museum of Religious Art and Inca Museum are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free bed & breakfast has express check-in and express check-out. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport pick-up are also provided. Additionally, multilingual staff, a front-desk safe, and free breakfast are onsite.
All 3 rooms offer free WiFi, sofa beds, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests (available on request). This Cusco bed & breakfast also offers multilingual staff, express check-in, and express check-out.
Second Home Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- Free airport transportation - pickup
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1912
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Dinning Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 18 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 67,18 per night
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.