Families will find kid-friendly activities in Weston, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its sporting events, live music and local tours. Top sights in the city include Weston Town Center and Everglades Holiday Park.
- You'll find 2978 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Weston
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Weston Town Center is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Everglades Holiday Park and Regional Park at Weston.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Weston. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Weston - Sawgrass Mills South - Our customers like the dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Bonaventure Resort and Spa - This 4-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a golf course. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Sawgrass Mills, located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of the city, and BB&T Center, which is 6.6 mi (10.7 km) away.
Dressing for Weston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 15°C
- About 1624 millimetres of rain falls on Weston each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 15°C