Search Hotels in South Beach, Miami
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near South Beach, Miami
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
Visiting South Beach
Travellers love the South Beach neighbourhood for its beautiful beaches, fantastic nightlife and popular art scene. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Art Deco Welcome Center, Lummus Park Beach and Lincoln Road Mall. Start by booking your hotel in South Beach, and then enjoy the sights in the greater Miami Beach area.
Staying in South Beach
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in South Beach, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Crates at the Gaythering - Men Only: 2-star hostel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and a spa tub, 4-minute walk from Lincoln Road Mall. Our guests enjoy the hostel's spacious rooms and beach locale.
- The Setai: 5-star hotel with 3 outdoor pools, a restaurant and a fitness centre, 10-minute walk from Lincoln Road Mall. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and beach locale.
- Bars B&B South Beach Miami Boutique Hotel: 3-star bed & breakfast with free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi, 13-minute walk from Lummus Park Beach. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its spacious rooms and beach locale.
South Beach might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Miami Beach. Bayshore is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its beautiful beaches. With 7 hotels and other accommodation options in the neighbourhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, a South Beach Group Hotel: 3.5-star aparthotel with an outdoor pool, free WiFi and a free airport shuttle, 15-minute walk from Lincoln Road Mall. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's spacious rooms and beach locale.
- Garden Suites South Beach: 3.5-star apartment featuring free WiFi and laundry facilities. Expedia travellers like this apartment's comfortable beds and walkable location.
Exploring This Miami Beach Neighbourhood
If you're looking forward to a day of shopping in South Beach, consider Collins Avenue Shopping Area, Espanola Way and Washington Avenue and 8th Street Designer District, and pick out the perfect souvenir. You could also plan a visit to Art Deco Welcome Center or Lummus Park Beach when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Bayshore is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Miami Beach Golf Club, Bayshore Municipal Golf Course and Scott Rakow Youth Center while you're here. Think about a stop by Miami Beach Botanical Garden, Miami Beach Boardwalk and 41st Street during your stay.