Search Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 25 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Fort Lauderdale
Downtown Fort Lauderdale
4/5Very Good!(30 area reviews)
Cosy bars a bustling port and top sights from Las Olas Boulevard to Riverwalk – discover Downtown Fort Lauderdale, a destination also famous for its beaches.
East Fort Lauderdale
4/5Very Good!(73 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in East Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Beach and Las Olas Beach are top sights worth seeing.
Unwind in this quaint oceanfront town where the historic Hillsboro Lighthouse and the Atlantic provide a picturesque backdrop.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
While visiting Hollywood Lakes, you might make a stop by sights like Hollywood Beach Golf Resort and Anne Kolb Nature Center.
While visiting Central Beach, you might make a stop by sights like Las Olas Beach and Fort Lauderdale Beach Park.
Visiting Fort Lauderdale
Travellers to Fort Lauderdale give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Las Olas Beach, Fort Lauderdale Beach Park and Jungle Queen Riverboat.
- There are 3386 hotels and other accommodation options in Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Lauderdale
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Historic Stranahan House Museum, Broward Center for the Performing Arts and BB&T Center. Attractions like Deerfield Beach Pier, Butterfly World and Flamingo Gardens are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, Young Israel of Hollywood Beach Synagogue and Fort Lauderdale Florida Temple.
In Dania Beach, you can choose from 3386 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Cabanon Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Hotel Seacrest - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Sea Spray Inn - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star inn in East Fort Lauderdale can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Other favourite sights in Fort Lauderdale include Las Olas Beach, Fort Lauderdale Beach Park and Jungle Queen Riverboat. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Hard Rock Stadium, located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Mizner Park, which is 16.3 mi/26.2 km away.
Getting around Fort Lauderdale
With so many transport options, exploring all of Fort Lauderdale is easy. If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Fort Lauderdale Station, Fort Lauderdale Station or Fort Lauderdale Airport Station. You can explore options for water transport at the local marina.
Dressing for Fort Lauderdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Fort Lauderdale gets about 1689.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Fort Lauderdale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fort Lauderdale, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best place to stay for families in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Fort Lauderdale?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best high-end hotel in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best boutique hotel in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Fort Lauderdale?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Fort Lauderdale?
Fort Lauderdale Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fort Lauderdale Airports
- Areas of Fort Lauderdale
- Accommodation near Fort Lauderdale Attractions
- More accommodation types in Fort Lauderdale
- Choose Your Fort Lauderdale Hotel Style
- Search Fort Lauderdale Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
- Hotels Near Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends