Search Miramar Hotels, Miami
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 17 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 9 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Miramar, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and beaches. Around the area, top sights include Hard Rock Stadium, Weston Town Center and Aventura Mall.
- You'll find 2996 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miramar
Favourite places to visit in the city include Monster Mini Golf, FBI South Florida Headquarters and Miramar Regional Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Hard Rock Stadium and Weston Town Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Miramar. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Miramar - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Ft. Lauderdale/Miramar-Turnpike - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to see outside the city include Aventura Mall, 10.9 mi/17.5 km from the heart of the city, and Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino, which is 11.1 mi/17.8 km away.
Dressing for Miramar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Miramar is 1624 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Miramar?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Miramar, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Miramar?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Miramar?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Miramar?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Miramar?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Miramar?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Miramar?
Miramar Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Miramar by Star Rating
- Hotels near Miramar Airports
- Areas of Miramar
- Accommodation near Miramar Attractions
- More accommodation types in Miramar
- Choose Your Miramar Hotel Style
- Search Miramar Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Miramar
- Hotels Near Miramar, Miami
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends