Search Hotels in North Miami Beach, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check North Miami Beach hotel prices
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 1 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 9 Nov 2020
Visiting North Miami Beach
Visitors to North Miami Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, cathedral and architecture. Around the area, top sights include Aventura Mall, Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino and Hard Rock Stadium.
- You'll find 3331 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Miami Beach
Notable city landmarks like Ancient Spanish Monastery and Cloisters of the Monastery of Saint Bernard de Clairvaux might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Oleta River State Park. Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Mall at 163rd Street and Intracoastal Mall.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rodeway Inn Miami - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Aventura Mall, 2.4 mi/3.8 km from the heart of the city, and Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino, which is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) away.
Dressing for North Miami Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 15°C at night
- North Miami Beach gets about 1623.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in North Miami Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in North Miami Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in North Miami Beach?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to North Miami Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in North Miami Beach?
What's the best boutique accommodation in North Miami Beach?
What's the best golf hotel in North Miami Beach?
Where's the best place to stay in North Miami Beach that's close to historical sites?
North Miami Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in North Miami Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near North Miami Beach Airports
- Areas of North Miami Beach
- Accommodation near North Miami Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in North Miami Beach
- Choose Your North Miami Beach Hotel Style
- Search North Miami Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in North Miami Beach
- Hotels Near North Miami Beach, Miami
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends